National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC), a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee, Supervisor Cum Chargeman, Senior Technical Cum Operator, And Technical Cum Operator Vacancies. In this NMDC Limited Recruitment, there are 224 vacancies for the Graduate Govt Job, Engineering Govt Job, Diploma Govt Job, And ITI Govt Job. Application forms start from 31-03-2021 to 15-04-2021. All the details of the NMDC Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee, Supervisor Cum Chargeman, Senior Technical Cum Operator, And Technical Cum Operator Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of NMDC Limited Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in National Mineral Development Corporation Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 For 224 Executive, Supervisor Cum Chargeman, Senior Technician Cum Operator And Other Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||06/2021|
|No. of Post||224|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Govt Job|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job | Engineering Govt Job | Diploma Govt Job | ITI Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2021
- Last date of receipt of Hard Copies: 15-04-2021
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology From A Recognized University.
For Supervisor Cum Chargeman
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering From A Recognized University.
For Sr. TCO (Contract)
- Candidates should possess ITI Form A Recognized Institute.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|2||Supervisor Cum Chargeman||71|
|3||Senior Technician Cum Operator||27|
|4||Technician Cum Operator||15|
The mode of selection for the posts will consist of the following:
- For the Post of Executives Cadre: The selection for eligible applicants for various posts in Executive Cadre would be through Interview at Ranchi, Jamshedpur And Raipur for which candidates have to mention their preference while Applying/ Registration in online mode.
- For the Post of Supervisors and Non-Executives Cadre: The selection for eligible applicants will be Written Test And Supervisory Skill Test/ Skill Test for Supervisory posts and Non-Executives posts at Ranchi, Jamshedpur And Raipur for which candidates have to mention their preference while Applying / Registration in online mode.
|Sr. No||Stage||Mode of Selection||Marks|
|1||Stage I||Written Test||100 Marks|
|2||Stage II||Supervisory Skill Test (For Supervisors) And Skill Test (For Non-Executives)||Qualifying in Nature|
- Executive-III (Contract): Rs.1,50,000/-
- Executive-II (Contract): Rs.1,20,000/-
- Executive-I (b) (Contract): Rs.90,000/-
- Executive-I (a) (Contract): Rs.60,000/-
- Supervisor cum Chargeman (Contract): Rs.60,000/-
- Senior Technician cum Operator (Contract): Rs.50,000/-
- Technician cum Operator (Contract): Rs.40,000/-
- Matriculation /10th Certificate
- Certificates in support of Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.nmdc.co.in. The Application Form can be filled from 31-03-2021 to 15-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://nmdcnisp.formflix.com.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.