National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee Vacancies. In this NMDC Limited Recruitment, there are 63 vacancies for the Diploma Govt Job & Engineering Govt Job. Application forms start from 01-03-2021 to 23-03-2021. All the details of the NMDC Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of NMDC Limited Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 For 63 Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||02/2021|
|No. of Post||63|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job | Engineering Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM Candidates: Rs.Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee
- Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with a Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.
Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee
- Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee
- Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency.
Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee
- Candidates should possess Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||28|
|2||Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee||17|
|3||Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||13|
|4||Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||5|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Cadre||Number of Vacancy||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||EWS||UR|
- The mode of selection for the above posts will consist of the following:
|Stage||Mode of selection||Max Marks|
|I||Online Test (Computer Based Test)||100|
|II||Supervisory Skill Test||Qualifying in nature|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online Test (CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in any of the centers as decided by the Management.
- Languages for Online Test (CBT) will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
- The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test on the basis of performance in the Online Test (CBT) by following reservation policy. However, the candidate should secure minimum marks in Online Test (CBT), which is as follows:
- SC/ ST/ PwD: 40 marks
- OBC (NCL): 45 marks
- UR & EWS: 50 marks
- Supervisory Skill Test: There will be a Supervisory Skill Test which is qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks in the Supervisory Skill Test (out of a total of 100 marks) will be as under:
- 40% marks for UR/ EWS Candidates
- 37% for OBC (NCL) Candidates
- 30% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD
- For All Posts: Rs.37,000-1,30,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 01-03-2021 to 23-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.