North Central Railway (NCR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Mechanic DSL, Carpenter, And Electrician Vacancies. In this North Central Railway Recruitment 2021, there are 480 posts for the 10th Pass Job, 12th Pass Job, And ITI Job. The application starts from 17-03-2021 to 16-04-2021. All the details of the North Central Railway Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
North Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Mechanic DSL, Carpenter And Electrician Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of North Central Railway Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Act Apprentice Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 480 Act Apprentice Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||North Central Railway|
|Post Name||North Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||North Central Railway|
|No. of Post||480|
|Job Location||Jhansi Govt Job|
|Department||10th Pass Job | 12th Pass Job | ITI Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.170/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.70/-
- For All Female: Rs.70/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16-04-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||06||03||01||01||11|
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of a merit list prepared from the list of eligible candidates. There will be no written or oral examination for this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the average of the percentage of marks obtained in the 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Institute and the percentage of marks obtained in ITI.
- The calculation of the percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in the 10th or its equivalent examination from an education Board/ Institute and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- More Information Refer Notification.
- 10th Marksheet
- ITI Marksheet
- Cate Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 17-03-2021 to 16-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts