National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineering Trainee Vacancy. In this NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021, there are 50 vacancies for the Graduate Govt Job & Engineering Govt Job. Application forms start from 16-04-2021 to 06-05-2021. All the details of the NTPC Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineering Trainee Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of NTPC Limited Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021 for 50 Executive Engineering Trainee Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|No. of Post||50|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job | Engineering Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM: Rs.0/-
- For All Female: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: NA
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess a Graduate Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Executive Engineering Trainee (EET)||50|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC. Further “Offer of Appointment” will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that only GATE-2021 marks are valid for EET-2021 Recruitment.
- For All Candidates: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.ntpccareers.net. The Application Form can be filled from 16-04-2021 to 06-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://www.ntpccareers.net/openings.php.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and Verify the entire Application Form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit”.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts