Odisha High Court, Cuttack has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer Vacancies. In this Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021, there are 202 Posts for Bachelor’s Degree Job. Application forms start from 18-02-2021 to 20-03-2021. All the details of the Odisha High Court Recruitment Online Formare provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Odisha High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Group B Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Odisha High Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Odisha High Court Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 for 202 Assistant Section Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||Odisha High Court|
|Post Name||Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01 of 2021|
|Number of Post||202|
|Job Location||Odisha Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. Candidates must have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|3||Schedule Caste||22 (Women-07)|
|4||Schedule Tribe||52 (Women-17)|
- HSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate showing adequate knowledge in Computer Application
- Passport Size Photograph, etc.
- Assistant Section Officer in Group-B in the scale of pay of Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 18-02-2021 to 20-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.