State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha has released the notification for the recruitment of Lecturer Vacancies. In this SSB Recruitment 2021, there are 972 posts for the Master Degree Job. The application starts from 22-03-2021 to 21-04-2021. All the details of the SSB Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
State Selection Board has given a notification for the recruitment of Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Home Science, Physics, Sanskrit, And Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of SSB Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in State Selection Board Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Odisha SSB Recruitment 2021 for 972 Lecturer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||State Selection Board|
|Post Name||SSB Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||005/2021|
|No. of Post||972|
|Job Location||Odisha Govt Job|
|Department||Master Degree Govt Job|
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 21-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|10||Logic & Philosophy||73|
Category Wise Post Details
|Category||ST||ST (W)||SC||SC (W)||S.E.B.C||S.E.B.C (W)||U.R||U.R (W)||Total|
- The selection shall be on the basis of written test, career, and viva-voce test. The distribution of weightage for the career assessment suggested is as follows;
- Career Assessment: Total Weightage in Marks
|Lecturer||Maximum||Ph.D||M.Phil. or NET|
- The selection shall be made in the following manner:
- Career: 25 Marks
- Written: 150 Marks (Objective Type)
- Viva-voce: 25 Marks
- Total: 200 Marks
- More Details Refer Notification.
Place of Examination
- The written examination shall be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack & Sambalpur depending upon the number of candidates from the respective zone.
For All Candidates: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- (as per Matrix Level 10)
- Hard Copy of Online Application.
- H.S.C. or Equivalent Certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/ Council.
- Master’s Degree Certificate with Mark Sheet issued by any recognized University.
- M.Phil. Certificate/ Degree issued by any recognized University.
- NET Qualified Certificate from the appropriate authority.
- Ph.D. Degree issued by any recognized University.
- Two recent passport-size photographs (unsigned and unattested) have been uploaded in the online application form.
- Certificates of conduct from the College/ University in which he/ she last studied.
- Caste Certificate from the appropriate authority.
- Required Odia Pass Certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the school, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://ssbodisha.ac.in. The Application Form can be filled from 22-03-2021 to 21-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://apps.ssbodisha.ac.in/login.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts