Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies. In this OPSC Recruitment 2021, there are 139 Posts for a Master’s Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 24-03-2021 to 23-04-2021. All the details of the OPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Odisha Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of OPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 139 Post Graduate Teacher Posts
|Recruiter Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||12 OF 2020-21|
|Number of Post||139|
|Job Location||Odisha Govt Job|
|Department||Post Graduate Job|
- For Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 23-04-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University.
- Candidate should possess two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject
- The candidate should possess B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Posts|
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
- More Details Refer to the Notification.
Post Graduate Teacher: Rs.44,900/-
- H.S.C. or Equivalent Certificate
- 12th Examination Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate
- Diploma or Degree Certificate in Computer Application, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/Pages/Login.aspx. The Application Form can be filled from 24-03-2021 to 23-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/Pages/Post_detail_information.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts