Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies. In this OPSC Recruitment 2021, there are 2452 Posts for MBBS Jobs. Application forms start from 26-02-2021 to 25-03-2021. All the details of the OPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Odisha Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of OPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 2452 Medical Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||09 of 2020-21|
|Number of Post||2452|
|Job Location||Odisha Govt Job|
- For Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 25-03-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate should possess an M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should possess a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961(0.A. 18 of 1961): provided that, if a candidate outside the State of Odisha has not registered his name under the Odisha Council of Medical Registration established under Section 3 of the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961, he shall get himself registered as per the provisions of the said Act before the issue of the appointment order.
- Candidates should possess required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Posts|
- The selection of candidates for recruitment of Medical Officers will be made as per the guidelines as enumerated in the OM & HS Rules, 2017 and OM & HS Amendment Rules, 2020 i.e., on the basis of Written Test & Career Marking.
- Weightage of 30% will be given to Career Marking and 70% to Written Test.
- The manner of Career Marking, Syllabus and the Scheme of Written Test shall be as specified in the APPENDIX-A.
- More Details Refer the Notification.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- 12th Examination Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx. The Application Form can be filled from 26-02-2021 to 25-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts