Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Odisha has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies. In this OPSC Recruitment 2021, there are 504 posts for the Master Degree Job. The application starts from 15-02-2021 to 06-04-2021. All the details of the OPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of OPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 504 Assistant Professor Posts
|Recruiter Name||Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment|
|Post Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||08/2020-2021|
|No. of Post||504|
|Job Location||Odisha Job|
|Department||Master Degree Job|
- For Other: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 06-04-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-02-2021 to 06-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: No Limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ PWD candidates.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
- Selection of candidate will be based on performance in written exam.
- H.S.C. or Equivalent Certificate
- 12th Standard Examination Certificate
- Degree Certificate issued by the recognized University
- P.G. Degree Certificate University/ Institution.
- M.Phil/ P.hd Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.opsc.gov.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 15-02-2021 to 14-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.