Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerk (Legal) Vacancies. In this PSSSB Recruitment 2021, there are 160 Posts for the Graduate Govt Job. The application starts from 12-04-2021 to 10-05-2021. All the details of the PSSSB Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has given a notification for the recruitment of Clerk Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of PSSSB Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Clerk Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 for 160 Clerk Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||PSSSB Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||03/2021|
|No. of Post||160|
|Job Location||Punjab Govt Job|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- For General: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Ex-Servicemen And Dependent: Rs.200/-
- For Physical Handicapped: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10-05-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 13-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess a Graduate Degree Form a Recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
- For Clerk: Rs.19,900/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 12-04-2021 to 10-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.