Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL), Punjab has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) Vacancies. In this PSTCL Recruitment 2021, there are 150 vacancies for the 10th Pass Govt Job & ITI Govt Job. Application forms start from 05-03-2021 to 26-03-2021. All the details of the Indian Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of PSTCL Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in PSTCL Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 for 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||PSTCL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||09/2021|
|No. of Post||150|
|Job Location||Punjab Govt Job|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job | ITI Govt Job|
- For All Category (SC/ EWS/ PWD) Candidates: Rs.400/- + Bank Charges
- For SC & EWS Candidates: Rs.160/- + Bank Charges
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using SBI Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Offline.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 30-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Punjabi Pass of Matriculation & Full Time Regular ITI (Electrician/ Wiremen Trade) From a Recognized Institute.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||150|
- There will be no written test or interview for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA), the merit shall be prepared purely on the basis of the marks obtained in ITI (Electrician/Wiremen Trade) only.
- The candidate must acquire the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of the online application. Candidate, who fails to do so, shall not be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
- If two or more candidates possess the same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age, candidates with higher age shall be placed higher in merit.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the official website. The Application Form can be filled from 05-03-2021 to 26-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.pstcl.org.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts