Punjab Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Civilian Support Staff Vacancies. In this Punjab Police Recruitment, there are 634 vacancies for Graduate Govt Job And Others. Application forms start from 17-08-2021 to 07-09-2021. All the details of the Punjab Police Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Punjab Police has given a notification for the recruitment of Legal Officer, Assistant Legal Officer, Forensics Officer, Information Technology Assistant, Financial Officer And Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Punjab Police Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in Civilian Support Staff Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 For 634 Civilian Support Staff Posts
|Recruiter Name||Punjab Police|
|Post Name||Punjab Police Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||05 of 2021|
|No. of Post||634|
|Job Location||Punjab Govt Job|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- For General Candidates: Rs.1500/- (Application Fee Rs.700/- + Exam Fee Rs.800/-)
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: Rs.900/- (Application Fee Rs.700/- + Exam Fee Rs. 200/-)
- For Ex-Servicemen (EWS) of Punjab State only/ Lineal Descendants of EWS: Rs.700/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Legal Officer And Assistant Legal Officer
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree (Law) from a recognized University.
Forensics Officer And Assistant Forensics Officer
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree (Forensic Science) from a recognized University.
Computer/ Digital Forensics Officer, Information Technology Officer And Information Technology Assistant (Software)
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree (Computer Science, IT/ Electronics And Communication) from a recognized University.
Financial Officer And Assistant Financial Officer
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree (Commerce/ Finance) from a recognized University.
Civilian Support Staff
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Legal Officer||120|
|4||Assistant Forensics Officer||150|
|5||Computer/ Digital Forensics Officer||13|
|6||Information Technology Officer||21|
|7||Information Technology Assistant (Software)||214|
|9||Assistant Financial Officer||70|
The selection shall be a 2 stage process consisting of the following Tests:
- Stage I: Computer Based Test (CBT) Objective Type having multiple-choice questions.
- Stage II: Document Scrutiny
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Power of President to grant Pardons, etc.
- Emergency Provisions
- Writ Jurisdiction of Supreme Court & High Court, etc.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Salary|
|2||Assistant Legal Officer||Rs.25,500/-|
|3||Forensics Officer||Rs. 29,200/-|
|4||Assistant Forensics Officer||Rs. 25,500/-|
|5||Computer/ Digital Forensics Officer||Rs. 29,200/-|
|6||Information Technology Officer||Rs. 25,500/-|
|7||Information Technology Assistant (Software)||Rs.19,900/-|
|8||Financial Officer||Rs. 29,200/-|
|9||Assistant Financial Officer||Rs. 25,500/-|
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age.
- Graduation Degree Certificate.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi at Matriculation level or equivalent.
- Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, to support claim for reserved category, including Sports and persons with Disability, if any.
- Certificate pertaining to professional experience as specified, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 17-08-2021 to 07-09-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of http://punjabpolice.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take printout of the Application Fee for further use.