Rajasthan Digital Shiksha And Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Block Program Supervisor Vacancies. In this Rajasthan DSRVS Recruitment 2021, there are 138 posts for the Graduate Job. The application starts from 10-03-2021 to 15-04-2021. All the details of the Rajasthan DSRVS Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan Digital Shiksha And Rojgar Vikas Sansthan has given a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor And Draughtsman Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of Rajasthan DSRVS Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Block Program Supervisor Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Rajasthan DSRVS Recruitment 2021 for 138 Block Program Supervisor Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Rajasthan Digital Shiksha And Rojgar Vikas Sansthan|
|Post Name||Rajasthan DSRVS Recruitment 2021|
|Advt. No/ Name||DRC/02/2021|
|No. of Post||138|
|Job Location||Rajasthan Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 15-04-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Age Limit For UR/ EWS Category: 18-32 Years
- Age Limit For OBC Category: 18-35 Years
- Age Limit For SC/ ST Category: 18-37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Passed a Graduate from any recognized Board/ University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Block Program Supervisor||138|
- Candidates for the post of Block Program Supervisor will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
|Paper Part||Questions||Total Mark||Duration|
|General Studies & Reasoning, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability And Test of English Language & Comprehension.||100||200 Marks||2 Hours|
- More Details Refer Notification.
General Studies & Reasoning
- Current Affairs, Book, Sports, Awards, International & National Organizations, Budget,Indian History, Indian Geography, Culture, Environment, Indian Economy, General Science, Political and Public Relation.
(Arithmetical & Numerical Ability)
- Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions and Relationships between Numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, etc.
Test of English Language & Comprehension
- Spelling Test, Sentence Arrangement, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Passage Completion, Prepositions, Sentence Improvement, Spotting, etc.
- More Information Refer Notification.
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam.
- Matriculation Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Relevant Document, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.dsrvsindia.ac.in. The Application Form can be filled from 10-03-2021 to 15-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://www.dsrvs.com/recruit/index.php?welcome/view_advt/3.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.