Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Vacancies. In this Reserve Bank of India Recruitment, there are 48 vacancies for the Diploma Pass Jobs, Degree Pass Job. Application forms start from 02-02-2021 to 15-02-2021. All the details of the Reserve Bank of India RecruitmentOnline Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Reserve Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in RBI Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 48 Jr Engineer Post
|Recruiter Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||1 /JE/2019‐2020|
|No. of Post||48|
|Department||Diploma Pass Govt Job | Degree Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination Fees + Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Cash Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS and Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 15-02-2021
- Last Date for Printing Application Form: 02-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 08-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||24|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||24|
Category Wise Post Detail
For Junior Engineer (Civil)
For Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance**, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹53,105/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbijecedec19/basic_details.php. The Application Form can be filled from 02-02-2021 to 15-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbijecedec19/basic_details.php.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.