Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy 2021. In this Reserve Bank of India Recruitment, there are 322 vacancies for the Degree Pass Jobs and Master Degree Pass Job. Application forms start from 28-01-2021 to 15-02-2021. All the details of the Reserved Bank of India Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Sarkari Results Live: Reserve Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment of RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy 2021. In this Employment Notification of Reserve Bank of India, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Reserved Bank of India Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification Available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 322 Officer Grade B
|Recruiter Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 322 Officer Grade B|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2020-21|
|No. of Post||322|
|Department||Degree Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online by using net banking or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Admit Card Available: Available Soon
- Exam Date: 31-03-2021 to 01-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Officer Grade B (DR) Gen: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Officer Grade B (DR) DEPR: Master Degree in Economics/ MBA in Finance/ PGDM.
- Officer Grade B (DR) DSIM: Master Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics.
- More Details will be Available Soon.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Officer Grade B (DR) Gen||270|
|2||Officer Grade B (DR) DEPR||29|
|3||Officer Grade B (DR) DSIM||23|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in. The Application Form can be filled from 28-01-2021 to 15-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.