Rail India Technical and Economic Services Private Limited (RITES) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies. In this RITES Limited Recruitment 2021, there are 146 Posts for ITI Govt Job, Diploma Govt Job, And Graduate Govt Job. Application forms start from 22-04-2021 to 12-05-2021. All the details of the RITES Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Rail India Technical and Economic Services Private Limited have given a notification for the recruitment Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, And ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of RITES Limited Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Apprentice Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
|Recruiter Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services Private Limited|
|Post Name||RITES Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||1/2021|
|Number of Post||146|
|Department||ITI Govt Job | Diploma Govt Job | Graduate Govt Job|
- For Other Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in Engineering/ BA/ BBA/ B.Com from a recognized University.
For Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University.
For Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should possess ITI in Relevant Trade from a recognized Institute.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
Category Wise Post Details
|Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/ Branch/ Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I.
- In case the same % is secured by more than one candidate, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of their age (Date of Birth) i.e. higher the age, the higher is the position in the merit.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail along with uploading the list on the RITES website.
- More Information Refer Notification.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/-
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 22-04-2021 to 12-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://rites.com.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use. Dhenkanal
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apprentice Registration||Enroll | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts