Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Other Various Vacancy 2021. In this RVUNL Recruitment 2021, there are 1075 vacancies for the Diploma Govt Job, Degree Govt Job & Engineering Govt Job. Application forms start from 24-02-2021 to 16-03-2021. All the details of the RVUNL Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, Informatics Assistant & Other Various Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of RVUNL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for 1075 Assistant Officer, Junior Engineer And Other Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||RVUNL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021, 02/2021, 03/2021|
|No. of Post||1075|
|Job Location||Rajasthan Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job | Degree Govt Job | Engineering Govt Job|
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if the annual income of a family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more: Rs.1600/-
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWBD(PH): Rs.1400/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 16-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 1: CA/ ICWA (CMA)/ MBA/ P.G. Diploma (Business Management)/ M.Com.
- Sr. No 2: MSW/ MBA/ PG (Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations).
- Sr. No 3: Degree (Engineering)/ AMIE (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems& High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering).
- Sr. No 4: Degree (Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering).
- Automation/ Power Engineering.
- Sr. No 5: Degree (Engineering)/ AMIE (Structural/ Civil Construction/ Civil Engineering).
- Sr. No 6: Degree (Engineering)/ AMIE (Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls).
- Sr. No 7: Degree (Engineering), MCA/ CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communications Engineering).
- Sr. No 8: Diploma (Industrial Safety), Degree (Engineering).
- Sr. No 9: Degree (Relevant Engineering Disciplines).
- Sr. No 10: Degree (Chemical Engineering), PG (Chemistry).
- Sr. No 11: Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Engineering Disciplines).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||16|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||06|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||03|
|6||Assistant Engineer (Control & Instrumentation/Communication)||09|
|7||Assistant Engineer (Information Technology)||04|
|8||Assistant Engineer (Fire & Safety)||01|
- For All Candidates: Rs.56,100/-
- Degree/ Provisional Degree issued by the University
- Mark-sheet of all years/ semesters issued by the University
- Certificate/ Marks-sheet of Secondary School Exam
- Certificate of SC /ST/EWS or BC/MBC of Non-Creamy Layer
- Medical Certificate
- Marriage Registration Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl#. The Application Form can be filled from 24-02-2021 to 16-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rajunigmar20/basic_details.php.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written declaration as per the specifications given in the “Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration” detailed.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and Verify the entire Application Form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for Payment of ‘Fee’.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.