Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Jaipur has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II Vacancy 2021. In this RVUNL Recruitment 2021, there are 1295 vacancies for the Diploma Govt Job & Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 02-03-2021 to 22-03-2021. All the details of the RVUNL Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of RVUNL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for 1295 Posts
|Recruiter Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||RVUNL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||RVPN/Rectt./01/2021|
|No. of Post||1295|
|Job Location||Rajasthan Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job | Degree Govt Job|
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if the annual income of the family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more: Rs.1600/-
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWBD(PH): Rs.1400/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 22-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 1: Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines), MBA/ MSW.
- Sr. No 2: Degree (Law).
- Sr. No 3: Diploma (CS/ Engg), Degree (Commerce/ BA), IPCC, MBA, M.Com, CA/ ICWA/ CS, RSCIT.
- Sr. No 4: Diploma (CS/ CA), IPCC, MBA, M.Com, CA/ ICWA/ CS, RSCIT.
- Sr. No 5: Sr Secondary, Diploma/ Degree/ Certificate (CS/ Engg/ Computer Application), RSCIT.
- More Information Refer Notification.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Personnel Officer||11|
|2||Junior Legal Officer||13|
|5||Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II||920|
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Corresponding Level||Minimum in the Pay Matrix as Basic Pay||Fixed Remuneration During PT Peroid|
|1||Assistant Personnel Officer||Level-11||Rs.37,800/-||Rs.26,500/-|
|2||Junior Legal Officer||Level-10||Rs.33,800/-||Rs.23,700/-|
|5||Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II||Level-5||Rs.20,800/-||Rs.14,600/-|
- Degree/ Provisional Degree issued by the University
- Mark-sheet of all years/ semesters issued by the University
- Certificate/ Marks-sheet of Secondary School Exam
- Certificate of SC /ST/EWS or BC/MBC of Non-Creamy Layer
- Medical Certificate
- Marriage Registration Certificate, etc.
- Delhi NCR: Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gr. Noida, Gurgaon & Noida.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore & Ujjain.
- Rajasthan: Abu Road, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur & Sriganganagar.
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Nagpur & Navi Mumbai.
- Other Various Exam State & District Available.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 02-03-2021 to 22-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl#.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and Verify the entire Application Form before “Final Submit”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit”.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for Payment of ‘Fee’.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts