Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has released the notification for the Recruitment of Graduate/ Technician Vacancies for a period of 01 year under the Apprenticeship Act 1961/ 1973. In this SAIL Recruitment 2021, there are 270 Posts for Diploma Pass Job & Degree Pass Job. Application forms start from 06-02-2021 to 10-02-2021. All the details of the SAIL Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has given a notification for the Recruitment of Graduate/ Technician Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of SAIL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 for 270 Technician Apprentice Posts
|Recruiter Name||Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment|
|Post Name||SAIL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Number of Post||270|
|Department||Diploma Pass Job | Degree Pass Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for Any Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies (Diploma)||Number of Vacancies (Degree)|
|8.||Electrical & Electronics||02||02|
|9.||Electronics & Communication||02||02|
|10||10. Electronics & Instrumentation||03||01|
|11||11. Electronics & Telecommunication||01||00|
|12||12. Information Technology||03||04|
|13||13. Manufacturing Engg.||02||00|
|14||14. Mechanical & Production||30||14|
|15||15. Metallurgical & Material Science||15||06|
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices for training would be on merit basis, considering their percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to respective branch/trade.
- Original Institution Leaving Certificate (to be retained by the RSP till completion of training).
- Attested copy of Provisional Diploma Pass Certificate.
- Attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from the Govt. Hospital.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.sail.co.in. The Application Form can be filled from 22-01-2021 to 20-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
Requirement Before Filling Online Registration
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with the candidate will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the online registration and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online registration.
- After successfully Registration/ Apply Online, the candidate must take a printout of the filled-in online application for future reference.