Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released the notification for the Recruitment of Medical Officer And Specialist Vacancies. In this SAIL Recruitment 2021, there are 46 Posts for Diploma Pass Job & Graduate Govt Job. Application forms start from 01-04-2021 to 30-04-2021. All the details of the SAIL Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has given a notification for the Recruitment of Medical Officer And Medical Specialist Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of SAIL Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Salary, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Medical Officer And Specialist Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 for 46 Medical Officer And Specialist Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||SAIL Recruitment Online Form|
|Advt No/ Name||RMD/K/PERS/F-13/2021/446|
|Number of Post||46|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job | Graduate Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 30-04-2021
- Tentative Date of Written Examination/ CBT/ Interview: Available Soon
- Maximum Age Limit For Medical Officer (E-1 Grade): 34 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Medical Specialist (E-3 Grade): 41 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Medical Officer (Dental)
- Candidates should possess BDS from a University/ Institute recognized by Dental Council of India.
Medical Officer (OHS)
- Candidates should possess MBBS with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial/ Occupational Health/ AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI.
Medical Officer/ GDMO
- Candidates should possess MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI,
Medical Specialist (E-3 Grade) (For All Posts)
- Candidates should possess PG Degree/ DNB in Relevant Discipline from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI.
Medical Officer (E-1 Grade)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|1||Medical Officer (Dental)||02|
|2||Medical Officer (OHS)||07|
|3||Medical Officer – GDMO||17|
Medical Specialist (E-3 Grade)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|1||Medical Specialist (Medicine)||03|
|2||Medical Specialist (Surgery)||02|
|3||Medical Specialist (ENT)||03|
|4||Medical Specialist (Dermatology)||01|
|5||Medical Specialist (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||02|
|6||Medical Specialist (Orthopaedics)||02|
|7||Medical Specialist (Ophthalmology)||02|
|8||Medical Specialist (Pathology)||01|
|9||Medical Specialist (Paediatrics)||02|
|10||Medical Specialist (Psychiatry)||01|
|11||Medical Specialist (Anaesthesia)||01|
Category Wise Post Details
|Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Medical Officer [Dental /OHS /GDMO]||02||00||12||02||10||26|
- The selection will be through Written Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview.
- Medical Officer (E-1 Grade): Rs.24,900-50,500/-
- Medical Specialist (E-3 Grade): Rs.32,900-58,000/-
- Date of Birth (Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Valid Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card), etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.sailcareers.com/. The Application Form can be filled from 01-04-2021 to 30-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.sailcareers.com/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts