Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of a Business Development Officer in Grade B Vacancies. In this Saraswat Bank Recruitment, there are 150 vacancies for the Graduate Govt Job. Application forms start from 17-03-2021 to 31-03-2021. All the details of the Indian Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of a Business Development Officer in Grade B Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Business Development Officer Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 for 150 Business Development Officer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited|
|No. of Post||150|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- Application Fee/ Intimation + GST Charges: Rs.750/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 31-03-2021
- Last Date For Editing Application: 31-03-2021
- Last Date For Printing Application: 15-04-2021
- Start Date For Downloading Call letters From Website: One Week Before the Examination
- Date For Online Test: May 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation.
- Candidates with prior Sales/ Marketing Experience of minimum of one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered.
Business Development Officer
|Sr. No||Location||Centers||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Maharashtra||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|3||Maharashtra||Aurangabad & Jalgaon||05|
|5||Maharashtra||Kolhapur & Sangli||02|
|7||Maharashtra||Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||01|
|11||Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||06|
|12||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara||05|
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website. Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||5||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge – (Marketing)||50||50||45 minutes|
- For All Candidates: Rs,21,620/-
- Domicile Certificate of the State for the location
- School leaving Certificate
- SSC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark Sheets
- Mark Sheets of Graduation/ Post-Graduation
- Work Experience Certificate and Relieving Letter.
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport),
- Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/ Phone Bill/ Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
- 3 Passport Size Photographs, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit Online Application Form by using the official website https://www.saraswatbank.com. The Application Form can be filled from 17-03-2021 to 31-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/scbbdobmar21/basic_details.php.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.