Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Marketing & Operations in Grade-B (Clerical Cadre) Vacancies. In this Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021, there are 150 vacancies for the Graduate Govt Job & Master Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 05-03-2021 to 19-03-2021. All the details of the Indian Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Marketing & Operations in Grade-B (Clerical Cadre) Vacancies Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021 for 150 Junior Officer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited|
|No. of Post||150|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job | Master Degree Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.750/-
- For All Female: Rs.750/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 10-03-2021
- Date of Online Test: 03-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce /Science/ Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/ Banking/ Marketing two years full time/ three years part-time degree course from recognized University).
Junior Officer Marketing & Operations in Grade-B
|Sr. No||Location Name||Number of Vacancies|
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank Website. Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||5|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
- Domicile Certificate of the State.
- School leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate.
- SSC/ HSC Mark Sheets.
- Certified copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Convocation/ Passing Certificate (mandatory).
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport)
- Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
- Passport Size Photographs.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 05-03-2021 to 19-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.saraswatbank.com/.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.