South Indian Bank (SIB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Vacancies. South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021, this vacancy for Graduate Govt Job. Application forms start from 01-09-2021 to 08-09-2021. All the details of the SIB Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
South Indian Bank has given a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of South Indian Bank Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Probationary Officer Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Advt. No/ Name||South Indian Bank|
|Number of Post||–|
|Job Location||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Department||Graduate Govt Jobs|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 08-09-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: NA
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Probationary Officer PO Scale I||NA|
Online Test and Final Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- PO: Rs.36,000-63,840/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have fill up & submit Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 01-09-2021 to 08-09-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website www.southindianbank.com/Careers/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take print out of the Application Fee for further use.