State Bank of India SBI PO Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter, and Result for the recruitment of Probationary Officer PO in the State Bank of India Various Branches in Pan India. All the details of the State Bank of India SBI PO Admit Card are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
State Bank of India (SBI) has given a notification for the Recruitment of Probationary Officer PO Various Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of State Bank of India, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are enrolled in the State Bank of India, you can download the Admit Card and Result available on the Official Website.
State Bank of India SBI PO Admit Card 2021
|Recruiter Name||State Bank of India SBI PO Admit Card|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer PO|
|Advt No/ Name||12/ 2020-21|
|No. of Post||2000|
|Last Date||Feb 2021|
|Department||Graduate Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
- For Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 04-12-2020
- Pre Exam Date: 31-12-2020 to 05-01-2021
- Admit Card Available: 22-12-2020
- Pre Result Available: 18-01-2021
- Mains Exam Date: 29-01-2021
- Main Admit Card Available: 19-01-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- ITI Post: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any Equivalent Qualification.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website https://www.sbi.co.in. The Application Form can be filled from 14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
|Download Main Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts