Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL), DRDO has released the notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Vacancy. In this TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021, there are 79 vacancies for the ITI Govt Job. Application forms start from 15-04-2021 to 17-05-2021. All the details of the TBRL DRDO Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory has given a notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of TBRL DRDO Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021 for 79 ITI Apprentice Posts
|Recruiter Name||Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory|
|Post Name||TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory|
|No. of Post||79|
|Department||ITI Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM: Rs.0/-
- For All Female: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-05-2021
- Merit List: Available Soon
- Joining Date: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: NA
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess a ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade From Recognized Institute.
|Sr. No.||Trade Name||Number of Vacancy|
|7||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|8||Welder (Gas & Electric)||07|
|9||Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic||02|
- The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates.
- Candidates shall be selected on a merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In the case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
- For All candidates: Rs.8,050/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.drdo.gov.in/careers. The Application Form can be filled from 15-04-2021 to 17-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and Verify the entire Application Form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit”.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.