Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) India Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer for Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer & Other Vacancies. In this THDC India Limited Recruitment, there are 65 Posts for Diploma Job. Application forms start from 08-02-2021 to 28-02-2021. All the details of the THDC India Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) India Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer for Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer & Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of THDC India Limited Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in THDC India Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 65 Junior Engineer Posts
|Recruiter Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation India Limited|
|Post Name||THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021|
|Number of Post||65|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh Job & Uttarakhand Job|
|Department||Diploma Job, Engineering Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- All Female: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2021
- Admit Card Download: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Maximum Age Limit for UR/ EWS: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- 3 Years Full-Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/ Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
Uttar Pradesh Govt Job
|Sr. No||Trade Name||Number of Vacancies|
Uttarakhand Govt Job
|Sr. No||Trade Name||Number of Vacancies|
|4||Information Technology (IT)||05|
Category Wise Post Details
- Written Test shall be of objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I: Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions.
- Part-II: Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline
- The final Merit of a selection of all disciplines will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test (100% Weightage).
- All questions shall carry equal marks i.e 1 Mark per question. Wrong or multiple answers would result in negative marks of 0.25 or 1⁄4 mark.
- The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in the HINDI/ ENGLISH language. (Question paper will be bilingual ).
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/ vacancy and/or conduct a screening test to restrict the number of candidates for the Written Test.
- Empanelment of candidates:
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates impaneled in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per THDCIL Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness and document verification at the time of joining.
- Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 29,200/- in the pay scale of Rs. 29,200-1,19,000/- as Jr. Engineer Trainee.
- Email ID and Mobile No.
- Passport Size Color photograph
- Final year Diploma Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Caste/ Category Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.thdc.co.in. The Application Form can be filled from 08-02-2021 to 28-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://www.psurectt.in/AgreeTerms.aspx.
- Click on the Career / Recruitment button.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts