Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Tamil Nadu has released the notification for the recruitment of Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination Vacancies. In this TNPSC Recruitment, there are 537 vacancies for the Diploma Govt Job. Application forms start from 06-02-2021 to 04-04-2021. All the details of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Officer, Junior Technical Assistant, And Junior Engineer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of TNPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 for 537 Engineering Services Posts
|Recruiter Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||TNPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||06/2021|
|No. of Post||55|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job|
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Written Exam Fee: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For All Female: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR By using E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-04-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 04-04-2021
- Date for Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II): 06-06-2021
- Date for Publication Written Exam Result: July 2021
- Date for Certificate Upload For Certificate Verification: August 2021
- Date for Certificate Verification: September 2021
- Date for Counselling: October 2021
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
- Maximum Age Limit For Others: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ ST For Post Code 3115: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For MBC/ DC/ BC/ BCM And Destitute Widows of All Castes: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Junior Draughting Officer (Highway Department)
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government.
Junior Draughting Officer (Public Works Department)
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Junior Technical Assistant
- Candidates should possess Minimum General Educational Qualification.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognised Institute of Handloom Technology.
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering.
|Sr. No||Post Code||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||3115||Junior Draughting Officer (Highway Department)||183|
|2||3120||Junior Draughting Officer (Public Works Department)||348|
|3||1853||Junior Technical Assistant||01|
- The Selection based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website.
- More Details Refer the Notification.
Scheme of Examination
Paper-I (Subject Paper) (200 Questions) (Diploma Standard)
- Civil Engineering (Code No. 299)
- Architectural Assistantship (Code No. 323)
- Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology/ Textile Manufacture (Code No. 339)
Paper-II (General Studies) (100 Questions) (Code No.003)
- General Studies (HSC Standard): 75 Questions
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard): 25 Questions
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 06-03-2021 to 04-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.