Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Supervisor And Other Vacancies. In this UKSSSC Recruitment, there are 434 Vacancies for the 12th Pass Jobs, Graduate Govt Jobs And Post Graduate Govt Jobs. Application forms start from 06-07-2021 to 19-08-2021. All the details of UKSSSC Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant, Monitoring Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Graduate Assistant, Chemist, Pharmacist, Photographer, Cooperative Supervisor And Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of UKSSSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, Salary, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 for 434 Assistant, Supervisor And Other Posts
|Recruiter Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||UKSSSC Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|No. of Post||434|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Department||12th Pass Govt Jobs | Graduate Govt Jobs | Post Graduate Govt Jobs|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking or Pay E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-08-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 21-08-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: December 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Passed 12th Class/ Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in related stream from a recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Monitoring Assistant (Uttarakhand Environment Protection and Pollution Control Board)||08|
|2||Lab Assistant (Uttarakhand Environment Protection and Pollution Control Board)||07|
|3||Lab Assistant (Higher Education Department)||87|
|4||Lab Assistant (Forensic Laboratory)||09|
|5||Scientific Assistant (Uttarakhand Environment Protection and Pollution Control Board)||05|
|6||Graduate Assistant (Department of Animal Husbandry)||02|
|7||Cooperative Supervisor (Silk Department)||02|
|8||Environmental Supervisor (Municipal Corporation and Nagar Panchayat)||291|
|9||Photographer (Forensic Laboratory)||02|
|10||Pharmacist (Jail Department)||08|
|11||Chemist (Directorate of Culture)||01|
|12||Chemist (Water Institute)||12|
- Selection will be done by MCQ based (100 marks) 2 hours written exam in which question from Science stream will be asked.
- More Information Refer Notification.
For All Post: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 06-07-2021 to 19-08-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the Career / Recruitment button
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.