National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies. In this NHM Recruitment, there are 2800 Vacancies for the Graduate Govt Jobs. Application forms start from 30-06-2021 to 20-07-2021. All the details of NHM Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
National Health Mission has given a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of NHM Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in National Health Mission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||NHM Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||National Health Mission|
|No. of Post||2800|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Department||Graduate Govt Jobs|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For PWD/ ESM: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should possess General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/ B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||2800|
- For All Candidates: Rs.25,000-35,000/- (Depend on Post)
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website. The Application Form can be filled from 30-06-2021 to 20-07-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill in Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.