Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL), Dehradun has released the notification for the recruitment of Technical And Non-Technical Vacancies. In this UPCL Recruitment, there are 105 vacancies for the Post Graduate Govt Job, Degree Govt Job And Other Posts. Application forms start from 17-03-2021 to 16-04-2021. All the details of the Indian UPCL Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil) Trainee, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personal Officer, And Senior Industrial Management Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of UPCL Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UPCL Recruitment 2021 for 105 Technical And Non Technical Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||UPCL Recruitment 2021 Online Form|
|Advt No/ Name||UPCL/2021/Rectt.-01|
|No. of Post||105|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand Govt Job|
|Department||Post-Graduate Govt Job | Degree Govt Job | MBA Govt Job | B.E Govt Job | B.Tech Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using Credit Cards, Internet Banking or By using E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 16-04-2021
- Admit Card Download: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 1 & 2: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Related Trade with 65% Marks.
- Sr. No 3: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA/ MBA in Finance with 02 Years of Experience.
- Sr. No 4: Candidates should possess a Degree in Law From A Recognized University.
- Sr. No 5: Candidates should possess Post Graduate in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ Business Management with 05 Years Experience.
- Sr. No 6: Candidates should possess Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering with 07 Years Experience.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Trainee||72|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil) Trainee||07|
|6||Senior Industrial Management||01|
Category Wise Post Details
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Trainee
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Trainee
Senior Industrial Management
- Sr. No 1 to 5: Rs.15,600-39,100/- (Grade Pay 5400) [According to 7th Pay Commission Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- (Level 10)
- Sr. No 6: Rs.15,600-39,100/- (Grade Pay 6600) [According to 7th Pay Commission Rs.67,700-2,67,000/- (Level 11)
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.upcl.org/. The Application Form can be filled from 17-03-2021 to 16-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website http://tscpantnagar.com/UPCL/Default.aspx.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline/ Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.