Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Combined Upper Subordinate Services Vacancies. In this UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021, there are 400 posts for the Degree Job and Master Degree Job. Application forms start from 05-02-2021 to 02-03-2021. All the details of UPPSC Pre Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Upper Subordinate Services Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of UPPSC Pre Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Pre Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021 for 400 Posts
|Recruiter Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||A-1/E-1/2021|
|No. of Post||400|
|Job Location||UP Govt Job|
|Department||Degree Job | Master Degree Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.125/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode: Through SBI Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or By Using SBI E Challan Mode Only
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 02-03-2021
- Last Date for Complete Form: 04-03-2021
- Pre Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age Between: 02-07-1981 to 01-07-2000
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 1: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
- Sr. No 2: Bachelor’s Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture AG / Horticulture.
- Sr. No 3: Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
- Sr. No 4: Bachelor’s Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture in Any Recognized University in India.
- Sr. No 5: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- Sr. No 6: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.
- Sr. No 7: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- Sr. No 8: Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Sr. No 9: Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
- Sr. No 10: Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Sr. No 11: Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as below Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, or any other equivalent/recognised.
- Sr. No 12: Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
- Sr. No 13: Bachelor’s Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in Law/ Labour relation/ Labour welfare/ Labour Law/ Commerce/ Sociology/ Social work/ Social welfare/ Trade Management/ Personnel Management.
- Sr. No 14: B.Sc or B.Sc. (Ag.) followed by 15-month Post-graduate Diploma Course OR 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering from a recognised Institute, OR M.Sc. in Food Technology. OR M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture, with special paper in Food Processing.
- Sr. No 15: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics with 55% marks.
- Sr. No 16: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a university established by law in India.
- Sr. No 17: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a university established by law in India.
- Sr. No 18: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Marketing, Science, Commerce, Economics or Agriculture Economics.
- Sr. No 19: Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Accountancy as one of the subjects and having at least five years experience in Accounts work.
- Sr. No 20: Master Degree in Agriculture Science and CCC Certificate in Computer Operation.
- Sr. No 21: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc. and A.H.) or equivalent degree recognised by the Government.
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1.||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
|2.||Distt. Horticulture officer Group-2 Grade-1|
|3.||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer|
|4.||District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)|
|5.||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
|6.||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)|
|7.||Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|8.||District Programme Officer|
|9.||Senior Lecturer, DIET|
|10.||District Probation Officer|
|11.||Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer|
|13.||Labour Enforcement Officer|
|14.||Extension Service officer Group-2|
|15.||Tax Assessment Officer|
|16.||Law officer (Public Works Department, Geology and Mining Department)|
|17.||Law Officer (Mandi Parisad)|
|18.||Marketing officer/Secretary Group-II (Mandi Parisad)|
|19.||Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parisad)|
|20.||Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector|
|21||Veterinary and Welfare Officer|
- Assistant conservator of Forest: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level-10 in the pay matrix Group) Group ‘B’.
- Range Forest Officer of Forest Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level- 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group ‘B’.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Application Form can be filled from 05-02-2021 to 02-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts