Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 Vacancies through Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2021. In this UPSC Recruitment, there are 110 vacancies for the Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 04-03-2021 to 24-03-2021. All the details of the UPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||05/2021-IFoS|
|No. of Post||110|
|Department||Degree Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For All Female: Rs.0/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using SBI Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR By using E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 24-03-2021
- Admit Card Download: Available Soon
- Date for Prelims Exam: 27-06-2021
- Date for Main Exam: November 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Total Post|
|1||Indian Forest Service Exam||110|
Scheme and subjects for the Preliminary and Main Examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
- Main Examination
The written examination consisting of the following papers:
- Paper-I: 300 Marks (General English)
- Paper-II: 300 Marks (General Knowledge)
- Interview for Personality Test (See Part C of Section II of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called by the Commission
- Maximum Marks: 300
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 04-03-2021 to 24-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.