Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2021 Vacancies on a Permanent Basis. In this UPSC Recruitment, there are 712 vacancies for the Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 04-03-2021 to 24-03-2021. All the details of the UPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2021 Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 712 Civil Service Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||04/2021-CSP|
|No. of Post||712|
|Job Location||All India|
|Department||Degree Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For All Female: Rs.0/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using SBI Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR By using E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 24-03-2021
- Admit Card Download: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Total Post|
|1||Civil Service Exam||712|
The Civil Service Examination Comprises Two Successive Stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination.
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written & Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Posts.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 04-03-2021 to 24-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Regiatration website https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts