Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (UREDA), Uttarakhand has released the notification for the recruitment of Project Officer Vacancies. In this UREDA Recruitment 2021, there are 06 Vacancies for the Diploma Govt Job & Engineering Job. Application forms start from 15-02-2021 to 13-03-2021. All the details of the UREDA Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency has given a notification for the recruitment of Project Manager Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of UREDA Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
UREDA Recruitment 2021 for 06 Project Manager Posts
|Recruiter Name||Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency|
|Post Name||UREDA Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||UREDA|
|No. of Post||06|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job | Engineering Job|
- For General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-03-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 13-03-2021
- Last for Receiving Hand Copy: 25-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a Govt. recognized university/ Institute in Civil/ Mechanical/ Renewable energy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Power system or in any branch having word Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with 3 (three) years work experience in the respective field after completion of Degree in Engineering/ Technology. OR Three years diploma from the Govt, recognized institute in Civil/ Mechanical/ Renewable energy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Power system or in any branch having word Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with 10 years of work experience in the respective field after completion of 3 years diploma.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Post Details
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
- The Selection of the Candidate shall be done on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
- The written examination shall be of 3 hours containing the objective type of questions and will be divided into 4 sections. 50 questions shall be asked from the General Aptitude, 50 questions from Renewable Energy-related, 50 questions from Energy Efficiency related and 50 questions from the Engineering field. Each question shall carry 1 mark, 14 marks shall be deducted for wrong answers and no marks shall be given on the unanswered questions.
- More Details Refer to the Notification
- Rs.15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay 5,400/- Revised Pay Scale (as per 7th pay commission) Rs.56100–177500/- (Level 10).
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://ureda.uk.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 15-02-2021 to 13-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website http://www.tscpantnagar.com/UREDA/userRegistration.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts