About Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh is a state in northern India. With about 200 million inhabitants in this state, it is the most populous state in India. Uttar Pradesh is the most populous country subdivision in the world. It was created on 1 April 1937 during the British rule as a joint province of Agra and Awadh. This state was given the name of Uttar Pradesh in 1950. This state is divided into 18 mandals and 75 districts. Agriculture is the leading occupation in Uttar Pradesh. This state plays an important role in the economic development of agriculture. In terms of Net State Domestic Product (NSDP), Uttar Pradesh is the second largest economy in India after Maharashtra.
Schools in Uttar Pradesh are managed by the government or by private trusts. In this state, Hindi is used as a medium of instruction in schools, except for the Council for CBSE or ICSE Board.
Uttar Pradesh Government Job Alerts
All relevant information for upcoming government job notification are constantly updated at sarkariresults.live. If you are looking for Uttar Pradesh government jobs then you can apply for the vacancies available from this page. Our website is useful for all types of government jobs in the region. Candidates can trust us with their careers.
Latest government job in Uttar Pradesh
Major organizations providing government jobs in Uttar Pradesh include the following are:
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
- Uttar Pradesh Police Department
- Uttar Pradesh Railway
- Uttar Pradesh Defense
Documents Required to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Latest Government Jobs 2021
Here, we have given some Common Documents List which is required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs.
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Aadhar Card, Pen Card & Other Documents
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Valid Mail Id (If Required)
- Phone Number (If Required)
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs 2020?
To apply online for the Uttar Pradesh government job, it is necessary to follow. Follow the steps given below for a job in Uttar Pradesh.
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh or click on the notification link given above.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the document like Photo, Signature & Other.
- Pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs FAQs
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police jobs?
Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Portal or get the link directly from our article.
How to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Banking job?
Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh banking and then visit the information available for online application.
What is the educational qualification required to get a job in Uttar Pradesh government?
The qualifications required to apply to the UP Govt Job depends on the type of job recruitment. Educational qualification can be for candidates of 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBBS, etc. from any recognized institute or university of India.