Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) And Diploma Trainee (Civil) Vacancies. In this PGCIL Recruitment 2021, there are 20 Posts for Diploma Govt Job. Application forms start from 18-06-2021 to 08-07-2021. All the details of PGCIL Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) And Diploma Trainee (Civil) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of PGCIL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts
|Recruiter Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Post Name||PGCIL Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||NR-III/01/2021/DT|
|No. of Post||20|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh Govt Job | Lucknow Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 08-07-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: 22 August 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: NA
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Diploma Degree in relevant trade with 70% Marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||15|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||05|
Category Wise Post Details
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||07||01||01||05||01||15|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02||00||01||02||00||05|
- Selection procedure: Only Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Test shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: The Computer Based Test/ Written Test t shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts-
- Part-I consists of the Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from the respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1⁄4. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
- Qualifying criteria in Written Test
|Sr. No||Vacancy||Qualifying Criteria in Written Test|
|1||Unreserved including EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|2||Reserved||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II|
Candidates who have secured at least 40% in UR category including EWS and 30% in reserved category in CBT/Written Test shall only be eligible for empanelment.
- Offer of Appointment
The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates empanelled in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
- For All Candidates: Rs.25,000-1,17,500/-
- Date of Birth Proof
- Diploma Degree Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 18-06-2021 to 08-07-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.powergrid.in/job-opportunities-0.
- Click on the Career/ Recruitment button.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.