Uttarakhand High Court, Nainital has released the notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancies. In this Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021, there are 10 Posts for Law Graduate Pass Govt Job. Application forms start from 22-01-2021 to 31-01-2021. All the details of the Uttarakhand High Court RecruitmentOnline Formare provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttarakhand High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Law Clerk
|Recruiter Name||Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerk Recruitment|
|Advt No/ Name||01/Law (Trainee)/2021|
|No. of Post||10|
|Job Location||Nainital, Uttarakhand, India 248001|
|Department||Law Graduate Pass Govt Job|
- For All Categories: Rs. 150/-
- Get More Details in the Notification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Three-year Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from a reputed Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Candidates should possess Computer knowledge in Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Law Clerk Trainee||10|
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held at Nainital, Uttarakhand. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview. Date & time of the said interview will be uploaded in the official website.
- High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs.35,000/- per month with no Dearness and/or any other allowance and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
- High School Mark Sheet
- High School Certificate in Proof of Age/ Date of Birth
- Intermediate Mark Sheets
- Intermediate Certificate
- Law Graduation/ Post Graduation Mark Sheet.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 22-01-2021 to 31-01-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.