West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Kolkata (West Bengal) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) And General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies. In this WBHRB Recruitment 2021, there are 2520 Posts for MBBS Jobs. Application forms start from 12-02-2021 to 20-02-2021. All the details of the WBHRB Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has given a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) And General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of WBHRB Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
WBHRB Recruitment 2021 for 2520 Medical Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||WBHRB Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||R/MO(Spl.)/06/2021 And R/GDMO/07/2021|
|Number of Post||2520|
|Job Location||West Bengal Job|
|Department||MBBS Job, Medical Job|
- For Other: Rs.210/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Banks Particular in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System) Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account “0051-00-104-002-16”.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 20-02-2021
- Maximum Age Limit for Sr. No.1: Not more than 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Sr. No.2: Not more than 39 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer (Specialist)||1313|
|2||General Duty Medical Officer||1207|
Category Wise Post Details
Medical Officer (Specialist)
|Gynae & Obs||38||28||09||19||12||02||108|
General Duty Medical Officer
- As per WBS(ROPA) Rules, 2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562- F(P). dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules, 2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011. NPP and other allowances are admissible as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.wbhrb.in. The Application Form can be filled from 10-02-2021 to 20-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://www.wbhrb.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
|Apply Online||Medical Officer | General Duty Medical Officer|
|Notification||Medical Officer | General Duty Medical Officer|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts