West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Technology Grade III Vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department. In this WBHRB Recruitment, there are 1647 vacancies for the 12th Pass Jobs, Diploma Pass Jobs & Degree Pass Jobs. Application forms start from 28-01-2021 to 06-02-2021. All the details of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has given a notification for the recruitment of Medical Technology Grade III Vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department. In this Employment Notification of WBHRB Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
WBHRB Recruitment 2021 for 1647 Medical Technologist Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||WBHRB Recruitment|
|Post Name||WBHRB Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||R/MT(VARIOUS)/02/2021|
|No. of Post||1647|
|Job Location||West Bengal Pass Govt Job|
|Department||12th Pass Govt Job | Diploma Pass Govt Job | Degree Pass Govt Job|
- For All Candidates: Rs. 160/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Fee: only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06-02-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 39 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from WBCHSE / its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Two years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical Council / conducted by any recognized institution affiliated to any recognized University OR a Bachelor degree in Medical Technology in the concerned subject from any institution / University recognized by Govt. of West Bengal; OR One-year Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B. Sc. (pure / Bio) by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal / by any recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Technologist (OT) (Gr-III)||566|
|2||Medical Technologist (Lab) (Gr-III)||633|
|3||Medical Technologist (ECG) (Gr-III)||281|
|4||Medical Technologist (Critical Care) (Gr-III)||164|
|5||Medical Technologist (P & O) (Gr-III)||02|
|6||Medical Technologist (EEG/ EMG) (Gr-III)||01|
Category Wise Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||PWD||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Technologist (OT) (Gr-III)||293||125||34||57||40||17||566|
|2||Medical Technologist (Lab) (Gr-III)||327||140||38||64||44||20||633|
|3||Medical Technologist (ECG) (Gr-III)||144||63||17||28||20||09||281|
|4||Medical Technologist (Critical Care) (Gr-III)||84||36||10||17||12||05||164|
|5||Medical Technologist (P & O) (Gr-III)||01||01||00||00||00||00||02|
|6||Medical Technologist (EEG/ EMG) (Gr-III)||01||00||00||00||00||00||01|
- Basic Pay – Rs.28,900/- at entry point at Level 9. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website http://www.wbhrb.in. The Application Form can be filled from 28-01-2021 to 06-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://www.wbhrb.in.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts