West Bengal Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Constable & Lady Constable Vacancies. In this West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021, there are 8632 Posts. Application forms start from 22-01-2021 to 20-02-2021. All the details of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
West Bengal Police has given a notification for the recruitment of Constable & Lady Constable Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in West Bengal Police Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter Name||West Bengal Police|
|Post Name||West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Constable & Lady Constable Vacancy 2021|
|No. of Post||8632|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job | 12th Pass Govt Job|
- For All Categories of WB: Rs. 170/-
- For SC/ ST of WB: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee Only)
- Payment Mode (Offline): By using E-Wallets/ Bharat QR/ UPI App
- Payment Mode (Online): By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Get More Details in the Notification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application (For Offline): 20-02-2021
- Last Date of Deposit Application And Processing Fee: 23-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Reservation of Vacancies
|Sr. No||Category (Sub-Category)||Number of Vacancies (Constable)||Number of Vacancies (Lady Constable)|
|4||Scheduled Caste (E.C)||560||90|
|5||Scheduled Tribe (E.C)||160||26|
- Constables & Lady Constables in West Bengal Police in the Pay Scale of Level-6 in the pay matrix [Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500].
Preliminary Written Test (Full Marks – 100)
Selection will be done through a written exam (MCQ based preliminary written test) which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying 01 marks each. The duration of this test will be 1 hour. The question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects:-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard): 30 Marks
- Reasoning: 20 Marks
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates as given under 3(e) will be tested by using Electronic Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test.
Physical Efficency Test (PET)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Event for PET||Timing|
|1||Constable||1600 meters run||6 minutes 30 second|
|2||Lady Constable||800 meters run||4 minutes|
- Constables & Lady Constables in West Bengal Police in the Pay Scale of Level-6 in the pay matrix [Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500/-].
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website wbpolice.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 22-01-2021 to 20-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website wbpolice.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts