West Central Railway has released the notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, COPA, Painter, Carpenter, Plumber, Mechanic & Other Vacancy 2021. In this West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, there are 165 vacancies for the 10th Pass Govt Job & ITI Pass Job. Application forms start from 01-03-2021 to 30-03-2021. All the details of the West Central Railway Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
West Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, COPA, Painter, Carpenter, Plumber, Mechanic & Other Various Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of West Central Railway Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 165 Trade Apprentice Posts
|Recruiter Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||West Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021|
|No. of Post||165|
|Job Location||Bhopal Govt Jobs|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job | ITI Pass Govt Job|
- For Other Candidates: Rs.170/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.70/-
- For All Female: Rs.70/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 30-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Passed 10th Class From a Recognized Board OR Its Equivalent with ITI (Relevant Trades).
|Sr. No||Trade Apprentice||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|5||Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
- SSC (Standard 10th) Certificate
- Trade Certificate
- SC/ SR/ OBC/ EWS (Category) Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate/ Serving Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 01-03-2021 to 30-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website of https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, Pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts