Western Central Railway, Jabalpur has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021. In this Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021, there are 561 vacancies for the 10th Pass Job & ITI Pass Job. Application forms start from 29-01-2021 to 27-02-2021. All the details of the Western Central Railway Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Western Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Various Division. In this Employment Notification of Western Central Railway Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 561 Apprentice Post
|Recruiter Name||Western Central Railway|
|Post Name||Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021|
|No. of Post||561|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job | ITI Pass Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 170/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ All Female: Rs. 70/-
- Payment Mode: Online by using Net Banking or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-02-2021
- Merit List: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess 10th Pass & ITI Pass (Related Trade).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Post|
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 (Per Month)
- More details in the Notification
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal. The Application Form can be filled from 29-01-2021 to 27-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://iforms.mponline.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, Pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts